Your career at Atrion starts here.
Help Desk Technician
Associate level degree in IT field or 2+ years of desktop support in a manufacturing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10, Server 2012R2, 2016, 2019; Microsoft Office and PDF Software
- Computer hardware/software installation, diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair
- Peripheral installation, diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair (printers, scanners, etc.)
- Mobile device configuration (Apple iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of basic networking fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and demonstrate collaborative interaction with peers
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Close attention to detail in all aspects of the job
In addition to the minimum requirements, skills/experience in the following are a plus: Cisco networking equipment; Aruba wireless, VPN & firewall hardware, ERP and data collections software/hardware (JD Edwards Enterprise One preferred), Avaya IP Office phone systems, patching & updating systems.
Associate level degree in IT field or 2+ years of desktop support in a manufacturing environment